Machines are an integral part of a production department. Efficient working of machines at various work centers ensures smooth and hassle free production which in turn results in On-time customer order deliveries.
Plant Maintenance Module of IMMS is dedicated to take care of machines and their timely maintenance. It keeps records of items, tools and operations needed to maintain various machines. Information related to Annual Maintenance Contracts / Warranty and Preventive Schedules help to keep the machines up to date. Each and every breakdown is recorded with its problem. Work Orders generated for Preventive Maintenance and Breakdowns help to keep track of maintenance activities.
Salient features of Plant Maintenance Module
- Definition of Non-working days for each month. Non-working days are taken care of while making a Preventive Schedule.
- Association of Spares and Tools required for the maintenance of a Work Center. Details include
- Whether maintenance at the Work Center is carried out in-house or by a contractor.
- Spare details include the Spare Item, its UOM, needed for the Type of Maintenance (Preventive, Break down or both) and required Quantity.
- Tool details include the Tool Item, its UOM, needed for the Type of Maintenance (Preventive, Break down or both) and required Quantity.
- Any attachments in the form of soft copies.
- Definition of various Operations carried out for maintenance purposes at Work Centers.
- Linking of various Operations with their respective Work Centers.
- Facility to copy Operations carried out at a Work Center to another Work Center. This helps in minimizing data entry time.
- Maintains Warranty Information related to each Work Center. Details include the Contact Agency and the Last Date of Warranty or Annual Maintenance Contract.
- Maintains a monthly Preventive Schedule for a Work Center.
- Schedule details include
- Date Range during which maintenance has to be carried out. Checks whether it is a non working day or not.
- Shift Range during which maintenance has to be carried out.
- Starting time and Ending time of maintenance.
- A list of Preventive items and tools needed for the specified Work Center is displayed for reference. Facility to change the items and tools along with their required quantity.
- Also shows a list of Operations being carried out at the specified Work Center.
- Maintains Breakdowns of Work Centers. Breakdown details include
- Date during which the Breakdown occurred. Checks whether the Work Center is under warranty or not.
- Shift and Time during which the Breakdown occurred.
- Complaint registered for the Breakdown.
- Employee who reported the Breakdown.
- Generates Work Orders for Preventive Maintenance and Breakdowns.
- In order to generate Work Order for Preventive Maintenance
- A list of existing Preventive Schedules for the specified Work Center is displayed to select from.
- Detail of the selected Preventive Schedule is displayed for reference.
- Facility to change the items and tools needed for the selected Preventive Schedule. Option to change quantities too.
- In order to generate Work Order for Breakdown
- A list of existing Breakdown Entries created for the specified Work Center is displayed to select from.
- Detail of the selected Breakdown is displayed for reference.
- Facility to attach soft copies related to the Work Order.
- Closure of existing Preventive or Breakdown Work Orders once the problem is solved.
Reporting System of Plant Maintenance Module
- Required Tools and Spares for Work Center
- Work Order Closure Report
- Scheduling of Work Center
- Work Order Report
- Preponed and Postponed Maintenance